All plan levels automatically come with a free integration with Wufoo that enables you to sign up for a Wufoo account and create custom online forms that are accessible right from within your account. Please note, you do have to sign up for a paid plan on Wufoo before you can use their forms.
Not sure what Wufoo is but wondering if it can be found on a Chinese takeout menu? Wufoo is an online form builder tool that can help anybody build amazing online forms. Using this Wufoo integration will save your applicant the trouble of having to fill out a cumbersome Word or pdf document, save it and send it back to you as an attachment. Instead, you can send the applicant your custom form from the Send feature in the application viewer and the applicant can just fill it out online and hit submit. Once they've completed the form, it will show up in your account in the application viewer on the Files tab and you'll see a notification on your dashboard alerting you that the form has been completed.
Getting Started with Wufoo
1. Click on Account Details from the drop down menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page.
2. Scroll down to the Integrate section and click on the Wufoo forms button.
3. If you already have a Wufoo account, skip to step 5 below. If you need to setup a Wufoo account, click here.
4. A tab or window will open up in your web browser that takes you to the Wufoo site. Click on the Sign up for free! button and create your account (please note: Wufoo requires that your open a paid account in order integrate your forms). From there, you can start creating your first form. Make sure to check out step 6 below about how to make your Wufoo forms compatible with your account.
5. Once you've created your Wufoo account, enter your Wufoo account details in the Wufoo Forms section of your account and then click on Save Changes. When entering your account name, make sure to leave off the ".wufoo.com" and enter only the first part of your account name.
You will see a confirmation message after you have saved your changes and your Wufoo account has been integrated.
6. The next step is to make sure your Wufoo forms are compatible with your account. Wufoo forms need a special ID added to them, so we can detect which application your form is associated with. It's easy to set up and just takes a moment. Follow these instructions to make edits to your form in your Wufoo.com account:
- On the form you want to integrate with your account, click on Edit
- On the Add a Field tab, click on "Number" to add a number field
- Click on your new Number field to edit the Field Settings
- In the Field Label, type "applicant_tracking_app_id" (without quotes)
- Where it says Add CSS Layout Keywords, type "hide". This will make the field invisible when users see it.
- Click on Form Settings, and under "Confirmation Options", make sure "Show Text" is selected.
- Click the Save Form button below your form.
That's it! Now this form will show up as eligible for use in your account on the Wufoo Forms page.
7. Now go back to the Wufoo Forms section of your Account Details to connect your forms. Click on the Connect Forms to Applicant Tracking link to open up the Wufoo Form Connector.
8. Your Wufoo forms will show up in the Your Wufoo Forms section. To select and connect the Wufoo forms you want to use with your account, click on the Connect link beneath each form you want to connect.
You will then see a confirmation message that the Wufoo form has been successfully connected to your account and it will be moved into the Connected Forms section of the page.
That's it! You now officially have an awesome Wufoo online form integration with your account. You will now be able to send your connected Wufoo online forms to applicants. For step-by-step instructions on how to send online forms to applicants, click here.
How To Disconnect Your Wufoo Forms or Account
It's a piece of cake to disconnect Wufoo forms or your entire account at any time. To disconnect a Wufoo form, go to Account Details from the dropdown menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page, then scroll down to the Integrate section and click on the Wufoo Forms button. From there, click on the Connect Forms to Applicant Tracking ink. This will bring up the Wufoo Form Connector page where all you have to do is click on the Disconnect link beneath each form you want to disconnect.
To disconnect your entire Wufoo account from your account, go to Account Details from the dropdown menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page, then scroll down to the Integrate section and click on the Wufoo Forms button. From there, just click on the Disconnect Account link.
Still have questions or need some help with your Wufoo account integration? Just create a Support Ticket and we'll be happy to help!